[Coco] os-9 cc errors

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Thu Oct 25 00:18:21 EDT 2012

On Thursday 25 October 2012 00:13:47 Retro Canada did opine:

> hi i got the error, the carriage return and linefeed from windows that
> os-9 doesn't like :P

I'd assume winderz has a similar utility pair that the linux unix2dos and
dos2unix do for linux, but no clue what they call it.  No windows machine
on the premises...

> i need to replace to CR every time :( this sux!
>
> don't want to edit the text on coco, i'm not crazy, and I use a
> overclocked VCC to compile it.
>
> Is there a cross-c compiler for os-9 ? I found a gcc6809 but it is RSDOS
> only :(

OS9 has its own C compiler, but you have to run all over to collect all the
goodies to make it work well.  Some of them are on my web page.