[Coco] About the tylg (type language) ident report

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Tue Oct 23 22:39:35 EDT 2012

I have to agree with Mr. Gault on this one. I run a 6809. When running a 6309, installing some 6809 code won't matter. But I install a driver that Ident's as 6809 when it's actually 6309, the boot would fail. Then I'd be busting butt to figure out why it failed and doubtfully looking to see if it's 6309 code. I've actually run into this already.

Bill P

Bill Pierce
ooogalapasooo at aol.com