[Coco] Dual boot

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Sun Oct 21 09:34:55 EDT 2012

Rather than dual booting, which is tedious at best, why not use
virtual machines?  That's how I test DW on WinXP/Win7/Win8/Linux/Mac
and 32 vs 64 bit.
You can have several operating systems running at once without having
to reboot and lose access to your main workstation.  VMWare server and
Virtual Box are both free (in price, at least) and support USB and/or
serial device pass through, so you can test pretty much anything DW
does.

-Aaron