[Coco] nitros9 level3

Retro Canada retrocanada76 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 20 10:56:09 EDT 2012

Hi Aaron,

This is something I don't get. I've checkout mercurial and built using
make nightly or make dsk and I don't get all the images as the latest
nightly builds like the coco2b version. Also, my checkout version
still uses mamou as assembler.  Where is all the stuff about the new
lwasm ? In my version superdriver is broken, don't access hdb-dos
drives like /ih.

Is there a separate branch we need to checkout ?

thxs