[Coco] nitros9 level3

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Sat Oct 20 09:44:35 EDT 2012

On Saturday 20 October 2012 09:35:49 Aaron Wolfe did opine:

> On Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 11:37 PM, Lothan <lothan at newsguy.com> wrote:
> > The current NitrOS-9 repository uses Mercurial, so if the old CVS
> > repository has been disabled you can get to it via hg on Linux or
> > TortoiseHG on Windows. The URL for the Mercurial repository is
> >
> > http://nitros9.hg.sourceforge.net:8000/hgroot/nitros9/nitros9
>
> A word of warning to anyone using CVS:  It will still 'work', but what
> you get will not be the current source.
> I'm not sure what CVS is serving up, but it isn't the same as what
> mercurial gives you.  Wasted some time here for sure.

Aaron:  I have installed mercurial, and configured my bashrc's to include
the /etc/bash_completion.d/mercurial file.

But the hgrc files installed are empty of any active content, and from
reading the man pages I don't have a clue what to put in them.  Are there
any examples extant that can be shared?

Once that has been solved, what would a command line to pull the repo with
hg look like?

And one to just pull any updates without destroying any local work since
the last pull?

Thanks.

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
Man is the only animal that blushes -- or needs to.
		-- Mark Twain