[Coco] OS-9 coco2b lowercase

chris cralt at comcast.net
Sat Oct 20 03:08:54 EDT 2012

The simplest way to see if you have a lowecase CC2 is to just press
0(zero). If it has a slash then it does lowercase.

You could also boot the os9 l1 image from  http://www.nitros9.org/latest/
  for the coco2b with out patching.

Here is a crappy cellphone pic of the coco2b image:   http://cralt.com/nos9_coco2b.jpg

CB 1.3 IS needed for cc2's with 2 ram chips but it doesn't mean it
will have lowercase. I have a few CC2's with CB1.3, 16K, no lower
case, and no ECB. They have the "Radio Shack" name plate.

My 2 lowercase CC2's are both 64K ECB machines with the newer TANDY
name plate. Both PN 26-3127B

-chris