[Coco] nitros9 level3

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Fri Oct 19 22:20:40 EDT 2012

On Friday 19 October 2012 22:16:30 T. Franklin did opine:

> Tried to download the source and got an error...
>
> Error
> This project has turned off support for the SCM tool you have requested
> or you have requested an invalid SCM type.Not sure why.

Are you on windows or linux?  If linux, try this script after renaming any
current repo images you might have:
=======================
#!/bin/bash
export CVS_RSH=ssh
cvs -z3 -d:ext:gheskett at nitros9.cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/nitros9 co -P
nitros9
Watch the mailer line wrap, that last word is supposed to be appended to
the line above it.  This worked less that a week ago for me.

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
Humor in the Court:
Q: ...and what did he do then?
A: He came home, and next morning he was dead.
Q: So when he woke up the next morning he was dead?