[Coco] Roger Taylor responds to the ByteCellar warning post

Michael Craig mdcmike at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 19 12:50:35 EDT 2012

I've received products from Roger before. Yes, the DrivePak took a year to get,
 but eventually I did get it and the quality of it was nice. I believe Roger to
be a guy with good intentions, but a poor sense of what it takes to run a
business. A business needs liabilities to be well funded. He was funding the
current liabilities from future sales that created more liabilities. To make
matters worse, he didn't charge enough to make a profit and sometimes sold at a
loss. IMHO, it was a recipe for disaster. I wish him all the best in his future
endeavors and hope he creates stock first, THEN sell and sell for a profit.

Mike