[Coco] nitros9 level3

Boisy G. Pitre boisy at tee-boy.com
Fri Oct 19 11:17:45 EDT 2012

Getting the new windowing stuff from Level 2 Version 3 has been long discussed but nothing has ever been done.

NitrOS-9 is fully open source.  Go for it.  Get that code in GrfDrv and CoWin and let's have some resizable/movable windows.

I saw an earlier message where you claimed Shell+ was broken in NitrOS-9.  I'm not aware of any problems or missing functionality, but again, the source is there.

It's time for other people to start taking control of the NitrOS-9 Project.  I have less and less time these days and simply cannot do it.