[Coco] Roger Taylor responds to the ByteCellar warning post

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Thu Oct 18 22:45:24 EDT 2012

On Thursday 18 October 2012 22:31:31 Aaron Wolfe did opine:

> On Thu, Oct 18, 2012 at 10:02 PM, Rob Rosenbrock <bester at adamswells.com>
wrote:
> > Please take this off list...
>
> With all sympathies to those who have lost, still a hearty +1 from me!

Me too Aaron. A +2 even. :)

I almost feel like my defense of linux in the face of all that from
Stephen, is being used as an excuse to pull the scab from an old wound that
would be better left to let time heal.  I too bought a couple things from
Roger, but what I bought, he delivered, so IMO he doesn't owe me anything.

But guess what, if I can answer Stephen's next question, I most certainly
will. I bear zero ill will in that, I simply said my piece & its done.

The only person I ever held a long term vendetta against, I had the
pleasure of finding out I had outlived about 2 or 3 years ago.  Some would
call that "the ultimate revenge." ;-)

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
Double your drive space: Delete Windows!