[Coco] Nother question, deldir in a script this time

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Thu Oct 18 11:15:20 EDT 2012

On Thursday 18 October 2012 11:12:08 Mark Marlette did opine:

> Gene,
>
> We created a utility called kildir that is non prompting deldir in our
> TC^3 club one night many years ago.
>
> Look for that utility on your drive. ??
>
> It is in the distr of the SuperIDE currently, has been since day 1.
>
> Of course, you better be sure, you want to delete. :)
>

> Mark
> http://www.cloud9tech.com

I don't have any ide stuff Mark, so I didn't have it, but Robert just sent
me a copy.  I'll modify my script to use it, which should swat the last
problem.  Thanks.

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
Don't interfere with the stranger's style.