[Coco] Nother question, deldir in a script this time

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Thu Oct 18 11:11:38 EDT 2012

On Thursday 18 October 2012 11:09:14 Retro Canada did opine:

> hey Gene you can use covdg_small instead it will save you near 2k or get
> rid of covdg if dont use any V window.

I am using small, but no /v stuffs at all.  That should do it, thanks.

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
The difference between the right word and the almost right word is the
difference between lightning and the lightning bug.
		-- Mark Twain