[Coco] cowin vs cogrf question

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Wed Oct 17 17:18:20 EDT 2012

Ok, I switched a boot on a VHD from Cowin to CoGrf. I've tried several programs and everything seemed fine. I now have one question. Does it support the mouse? I ran "Ed' and Ed is mouse driven. The mouse didn't activate. How do I turn the mouse back on or is that a part of Cowin?

Bill P

Bill Pierce
ooogalapasooo at aol.com