[Coco] To My Recent "Saga" Messages Back In August

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Wed Oct 17 03:23:52 EDT 2012

Hi All,

I humbly thank you all who gave me great suggestions to my various questions
back in August, 2012.  I'm just now getting back online with everything.  As
I mentioned in my last email, I'm using a dual core laptop I call Limpy the
Laptop and an old 6 years or more single core 64-bit system I call
"StarFleet" for my development now.  I'm trying to catch up with everyones
emails to the cocolist. In a month and a half, it is utterly amazing how
much activity there has been on this coco list.  I'm seeing some new email
addresses.  Welcome to all who have joined recently.  I pray you gain as
much knowledge interacting with these fine individuals as I have.  J  God
Bless You All!  See you later.

Kip