[Coco] nitros9 level3

Tue Oct 16 13:46:46 EDT 2012

----- Original Message -----
From: "Patrick Wilson" <gotitdownpat at yahoo.com>
To: "CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts" <coco at maltedmedia.com>
Sent: Tuesday, October 16, 2012 10:22 AM
Subject: Re: [Coco] nitros9 level3

testing one two three - just seeing if your email addy works....

Hows that Stephen?

Hi,

But the Devil did not get the mail first! I looked at the headers.

Try the Cc: address if you do not know how to build a good address from  the
next line.

mailto: SFischer666 AT Mindspring.com

And Gmane's mangled one. Please someone test this also, but I am unsure if I
still am a member.

mailto:SFischer666 at Mindspring.com

Please bear with me, setting up a new mailbox is a Devil of a job. Please
keep trying until I get it right.

If you read this message very late, please respond anyway regardless of
other discussions, I would like to know what others think may not have been
included and should be.

They might be added to my disk of missing parts.