[Coco] delivers to your home computer

Frank Swygert farna at amc-mag.com
Mon Oct 15 17:23:01 EDT 2012

When I looked close it appeared to be a 1/8" phono jack to me too. An LED makes more sense. The Vidtex terminal has a modem built in, and the LED is labeled "data", so I would assume it's a connection LED for the modem. Remember those?  ;-)

=================================
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 13:44:19 -0400
From: "John W. Linville"<linville at tuxdriver.com>

A red one...

But seriously, I have no clue.  I don't have a manual, I don't know
the pinout for the cable, and I wouldn't have anyone to call with
it anyway.

John

--
Frank Swygert