[Coco] VCC Artifact color switch

Mon Oct 15 14:10:12 EDT 2012

Hi,

Still no joy.

Now when I press F1 I get a "G" on the screen.

And I cannot get out of seeing the noise when RGB is selected.

I deleted "Vcc.ini" from the Virtual Store and that did not even help.

Will someone running Vista please zip up the copy of "Vcc.ini" in the
Virtual Store and send it to me so I can compare with mine.

TIA

SHF

----- Original Message -----
From: "Robert Gault" <robert.gault at att.net>
To: "CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts" <coco at maltedmedia.com>
Sent: Monday, October 15, 2012 7:03 AM
Subject: Re: [Coco] VCC Artifact color switch

Luis Fernández wrote:
> Press F1
> note: but F1 is Joystick button too

Very good Luis! I did not imagine that anyone would prefer the keyboard over
mouse input (the default), but it makes all the difference.

To swap artifact colors with hold F1, press F9, press F9, you must have both
joysticks in mouse mode. Once the artifact colors are swapped, you can go
back
to keyboard mode for the joysticks.