[Coco] Kevin Dowd's Synth for Coco

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Sun Oct 14 17:34:23 EDT 2012

Hi folks,
Recently, I was searching for something Coco related on the net and ran across a small article on a site hosted by Keven Dowd. It seems he had made a 4 channel synth card for the Coco with 3 RS general sound chips and a sine wave generator. The article was very brief with one small picture. I contacted Kevin and he gladly sent me some more picture as well as a detailed breakdown of the card and the sources for the software. He couoldn't find the schematics for the card but he said he would keep an eye out for them.

I added a page to my site, listed as Kevin Dowd's Synth with the info, pics and sources if anyone is interested. There is also a link to his site on my links page if anyone would like to get in touch with him.

There is a link to an MP3 of Kevins synth playing a techno tune that (I must say) is pretty impressive. Much better than the Orchestra 90 stuff.
And as usual, I've add more music and more software everywhere on the site, as I update as often as I get a chance.

Enjoy,
Bill Pierce

Bill Pierce
ooogalapasooo at aol.com