[Coco] delivers to your home computer

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Sun Oct 14 14:37:40 EDT 2012

BTW, what is the thing on the case above and behind the break key on
the videotex terminal?
Looks like a jack to plug in a power adapter, maybe?  Though
underneath it says something that, when you magnify the picture, looks
like it might be the word DATA.  Other, fuzzier pictures of the
Videotex terminal show it also.

Art