[Coco] SuperIDE & DRAGON

Ken H. dragon.atv at gmail.com
Sun Oct 14 05:05:23 EDT 2012

Luis, I did test the SuperIDE with the Dragon.

SuperIDE's  4 switchable internal flash banks work fine with the Dragon as
virtual cartridges with any Dragon ROM you like. The flash memory currently
need to be programmed using a CoCo.

Using SuperIDE's Compact Flash storage with the Dragon won't be possible
until HDB-DOS is converted/patched to work with the Dragon.

The good news is that HDB-DOS source code has been released and is now part
of the toolshed repository.
I guess our next challenge is having HDB-DOS modified to run on the
Dragon...