[Coco] Dragon & Drivewire

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Sat Oct 13 08:07:19 EDT 2012

On Oct 13, 2012 7:52 AM, "Ken H." <dragon.atv at gmail.com> wrote:

> Aaron,
> The Dragon's PA1 Tx line is internally inverted. Phill's Dragon parallel
> bitbanger adapter design includes a level shifter and an LS04 to invert
the
> signal again.
> The hardware design could be simplified if it would be possible to have
the
> Drivewire server handle the inversion of the output signal coming from the
> Dragon.
>
> Do you think it would it be possible to add a "Dragon Tx Invert" option to
> the Drivewire server code?

If that means xor the data bits, sure.  We already flip bit order and some
other things for 230k mode, so there is an existing interface to support
transformation of the data.  If we also need to change level of start
bits..hmmm I don't think its possible in software..?  But I'm no serial
guru.
If it can be done, happy to do it.