[Coco] Dragon & Drivewire

Ken H. dragon.atv at gmail.com
Sat Oct 13 07:19:17 EDT 2012

I agree with Frank that not supporting virtual SS80 DOS disks under
drivewire is not much of a sacrifice.
Under NitrOS9 driverwire will support any disk format anyway, and most
importantly virtual hard disks.
For DOS usage SS40/DS40 seems to be the most common format.

Under RSDOS, Drivewire currently seems to support only SS35 virtual disks.

Aaron - will supporting different sized disks for DragonDos require any
changes in the Drivewire server code?