[Coco] Colorful_Sled_6ed Was: Tutorial on Telnet/inetd on Coco3 DW4 (is there one?)

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Sat Oct 13 00:48:51 EDT 2012

On Saturday 13 October 2012 00:41:54 Willard Goosey did opine:

> On Fri, Oct 12, 2012 at 02:32:56PM -0400, Gene Heskett wrote:
> > Now, I need the
> > "os9 copy Colorful_Sled_6ed.LZH
> > /opt/Genes-common.dsk/Colorful_Sled_6ed.LZH"
> >
> >  reason for returning an error 214, no permission error.
> >
> > Can it be because that .dsk is currently mounted to drivewire's /x1?
> > dismounted, no change.
>
> Try using comma as the seperator between the name of the virtual disk
> and the path "inside" it. foo.dsk,bar/baz/quux
>
> Willard

ISTR doing something like that a year or so back, but if you don't do it
every day for a month, it sinks into the wet ram never to be found again
until someone uses that keyword again.

One of the advantages of a large number of calendars tossed out is that you
outlive your enemies, which I have.  But that is also a disadvantage too
since you can't remember his name either. :)

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
You need not be present to win.