[Coco] using HxC Floppy Drive Emulator?

Brian Sturk bsturk at comcast.net
Fri Oct 12 11:29:10 EDT 2012

On Fri, Oct 12, 2012 at 01:33:49PM +0200, Laurent Dziubas wrote:
> Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2012 13:33:49 +0200
> From: Laurent Dziubas <laurent.dziubas at gmail.com>
> To: coco at maltedmedia.com
> Subject: [Coco] using HxC Floppy Drive Emulator?
>
> Does anybody have tried this already
>
> Does it all right with the Coco 3?

I use it with my Coco3, but you'll need to use an external power supply since
I could not find a source in the Coco itself for the voltage needed for it.
A power supply was pretty easy to find though.

Works very well with my Coco 3 and 501 controller so far.  I also use
something called a SVD which also works quite well.

~brian

--