[Coco] Tutorial on Telnet/inetd on Coco3 DW4 (is there one?)

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 03:38:18 EDT 2012

All:

it looks like it's mandatory to redirect the output of inetd to *somehwere* it keeps outputting debug information.

So maybe:

inetd >/w&

would be better. I'll try that out soonest. I'm still playing :)

I did find out that you *don't* press the up-arrow key on the PC keyboard; that terminates TeraTerm.

Regards, Bob Devries
Dalby, QLD, Australia