[Coco] unsilly Q about the os9 startup file

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 23:09:18 EDT 2012

You can make the startup script exit early by introducing an error..
assuming you "load utilpak1" early in your script, rename
/dd/cmds/utilpak1 /dd/cmds/whatever  will make it exit there.. fix
problem and rename utilpak1 back?  Otherwise explore other ways to
cause failure early in the script?

-Aaron