[Coco] A cartridge to hack

Mark McDougall msmcdoug at iinet.net.au
Wed Oct 10 01:31:25 EDT 2012

On 6/10/2012 12:30 AM, Mark McDougall wrote:

> On 5/10/2012 10:15 PM, Chad H wrote:
>
>> Any possibility of getting more of these made if i dont luck out this round?

Well I still haven't heard from Luis so looks like you're in luck Chad.

Another update: we just did an order for a bunch of components so I tacked
on the caps and dipswitches. They're currently 'out of stock' but should be
here within the week. Once I receive them I'll assemble the boards (should
only take 10 mins each) and test them. I expect to be able to post by the
end of next week.

Regards,