[Coco] another nightly build problem

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 00:25:05 EDT 2012

Hi Gene,

looking at the source code of verify, I suddenly realised that *nowhere*
does any file get F$Open'd. With that clue in mind, I tried this command
line:

verify <rel

and hey presto, it works!

Of course, if the file to be verified is redirected to STDIN, there's no way
that any update of the CRC can be done.

Surely a serious error in the source?

Regards, Bob Devries
Dalby, QLD, Australia