[Coco] NitrOS9 DW boot

Boisy G. Pitre boisy at tee-boy.com
Tue Oct 9 22:37:15 EDT 2012

The problems with the nightly build come from the fact that we've moved from mamou to lwasm.  mamou would allow definitions on the command line to override ones set in the source file.

lwasm does the opposite, which is causing these issues.

I've talked to WIlliam Astle who believes lwasm's behavior is proper, and I won't necessarily argue it, but it's going to be a major pain to go through all the source and set it up correctly.

I do not have the time to deal with this and won't for the next several months.   The quickest path to resolution would be to allow lwasm to go both ways and have a mode where it would let command line definitions override SET directives in the source.