[Coco] another nightly build problem

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 21:20:35 EDT 2012

The nightly build is just a cron job that takes a shot at building 30
some years worth of hacks into bootable disks. Sometimes it works out.
 Probably more often than you'd expect if you've spent much time in
the scarier parts of the source (particularly the small confused bits
I've written).  On the other hand there are definitely times when
things go wrong to some degree of horribly.  My advice is that you do
not use a nightly build to control spacecraft or life support systems,
at least without first making sure it seems to boot.

The next time things seem to be stable, I'll make some disks and put
them on the DW download site.  Till then, bug reports are good and
patches are better, the latter having roughly 100% better chances of
getting something fixed.