[Coco] VCC no blink

Luis Fernández luis46coco at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 9 20:03:59 EDT 2012

Bill
but most of it free, I prefer to continue what he's close to being perfect.
I would like to copy paste onscreen basic sources, the paste put everything in the keyboard buffer
Emulate coco1. 2 and Dragon, Alice (It's a lot)
Because it does not work, Alt-F4 to close?
Overclocking is not working?
BREAK = END (ok)
CLEAR = HOME (ok)
I have Spanish keyboard, and everything changes
SHIFT-0 to lowercase. where this
SHIFT-@ = PAUSE Where this