[Coco] VCC no blink

David Ladd drencor at gamepixel.net
Tue Oct 9 14:26:27 EDT 2012

Well as far as Joseph goes, a few of us have sent him emails to try to
get him to release the VCC source to open source.  Sadly though he
hasn't replied for a few months since he said he was going to work on
releasing it to open source.

Plus a couple of us have the source code ready to add to the source
code to add the Boisy Interface/Becker Port so that drivewire 4 can be
used with it.

Just something to look forward too.