[Coco] How to get time in DW4

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 04:55:16 EDT 2012

ok, I've done some research, but I can't find out how to get the time from the DW4 server and put it inot the OS-9 clock. Sure, I can see how it could be written, but is there an existing utility to do that?

I'm using nos9l2v030209coco3_dw.dsk to boot from in my Coco3, and also as drive 0 in the DW4 server.

If I use setime, I get a message "Clock initialization errors". The clock is set by default to the time date/time when the distro was created; in this case 16 August 2012.

Regards, Bob Devries
Dalby, QLD, Australia