[Coco] [COCO] Raspberry PI and CoCo Cart

camillus Blockx camillus.b.58 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 6 13:05:56 EDT 2012

These chips are rather expensive, and hard to get. Got me some for a
digital analyzer, which i still have to assembly. But if you play your
cards right in designing your idea, then I think it would be possible to
use the pi to store data (files) from DW into fifo, and then let the coco
use the fifo as read only ram ( use it actually as a Rom, and execute the
program from it. And being able to extend the fifo as long you want, you
have yourself a very fast medium, although it would be volatile. Would be
faster then read from any other flash or eeprom, I think.) Nice Idea I
would say.

Hope we get those electronic nerds exited ... LOL

cba