[Coco] Super Cartridge

Luis Fernández luis46coco at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 5 08:39:48 EDT 2012

If that's true, but I thought something like the memory cards of the play station where you chose the memory banks for a couple of buttons and some brought a display without load, single selection number 25, ON and ready, also serve to coco, 4k, 16k 32k, and for children, babies
Something like this, of course bigger, the size of the cartridge, with display
http://www.consolesandgadgets.co.uk/catalog/multi-memory-card-16m-p-172.html