[Coco] [COCO] CoCo Floppy Disk Utility v0.7

David Ladd drencor at gamepixel.net
Thu Oct 4 20:09:17 EDT 2012

Does anyone know who the author is of the CoCo Floppy Disk Utility v0.7?

The reason why I am asking is I have been using the utility on my
Windows 7 64bit system.  I have the most current FDRAW

I can write the 35 and 40 track single and double sided images to
floppies no problem.  I just can't get the 80 track single or double
sided images to write to disk utility.

I even tried reading a 80 track double sided floppy and it made a
image that VCC could not read correctly.

Then on top of that I tried writing that image back to another floppy
disk and it wouldn't write the image to floppy it created.

So I am thinking there might be a bug still in it.