[Coco] MIDI with drivewire 4

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Thu Oct 4 01:53:02 EDT 2012

Cool Aaron... But to test this before I sent the previous email, I listed a very complex midi to /midi and got more errors than midi. It made a big "bang" of notes then went into "lala" land till I hit break. I got quite a few "Unsupported Midi" messages on the DW console as well as a long list of

Thu Oct 04 2012 01:46:58.087  WARN   DWVSerialPort       dwproto-0-11        MIDI: Invalid status byte: 0
Thu Oct 04 2012 01:46:58.091  WARN   DWVSerialPort       dwproto-0-11        MIDI: data2 out of range: 255

If I leave it alone, it hangs for a bit in silence, till the Coco ends with ERROR 244.
This file is valid as I play it with the midi player quite a bit.

So I guess my file was a little too complex and most likely chock full of sysex messages

Bill P

Bill Pierce
ooogalapasooo at aol.com