[Coco] Hacking the SuperIDE

Robert Gault robert.gault at att.net
Wed Oct 3 20:39:10 EDT 2012

Bill Pierce wrote:

> (kind of related) I actually wrote a basic program in basic to manage a HUGE VHD in HDBDOS under Drivewire to Switch partitions and be able to copy and swap files from one partition to the other using the HDBDOS offset pokes. It's a pain to set up but works. There's a modified "autoexec" file on d0 of each partition to allow use of the others.
>
> Bill P

It's great to see all this activity, but I'd like to advise people to read, for
example, the White Papers on the Cloud-9 site before starting projects. You may
be reinventing the wheel.

Consider the paper at http://www.cloud9tech.com/ under Support and Tech Notes
and White Papers. The article "Using Large Drives with HDBDOS" covers the root
of this thread.