[Coco] Interrupts

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Wed Nov 28 22:43:59 EST 2012

Willard,
I had actually looked at VRN but decided against it as anyone wanting to use the software would have to have it in their boot. I'm trying to avoid special conditions and outside dependencies. I would like any version of NitrOS9 to be able to run the program. I have VRN in several of my boots as well as CoVDG, just so I can run King's Quest, Lesuire Suit Larry and a few others. But I know that not everybody wants to have to create a new boot just to run software.

Bill P

Bill Pierce
ooogalapasooo at aol.com