[Coco] SideKick 1.15

Luis Antoniosi retrocanada76 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 16:27:17 EST 2012

Maybe is a version spoiled by Roger ehehe.

No my version is obscure. I got it from a NitrOS9.vhd image I found in:

http://goyim.dyndns.org:8080/coco/

There was tons of disk games in this image so I converted them all to
my superIDE. Hey it's online in my superIDE megapak:

http://www.4shared.com/zip/1Y1S8dKA/ide.html?

On Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 4:06 PM, Brian Blake <random.rodder at gmail.com> wrote:

> Damn, that is wild. I can get it to launch Jeweled from the DrivePak but not
> the SuperIDE. Luis can get it launch from the SuperIDE.
>
> Luis, did you download your copy from CoCo3.com or did you buy a copy from
> Roger when it still selling it?
>
> I have two purchased versions - the one licensed to me that had an issue
> with the mouse not being able to reach the upper right corner of the play
> field and one from another person who purchased the game, before I did, and
> sent it to me to test when mine was having problems (Roger knew about this).
> The other guy's version worked fine. I have tried to load both of these from
> the SuperIDE and both fail when the loading screen is supposed to change to
> the game setup screen.
>
> It does this regardless of whether I use SideKick or not (just found this
> out a few minutes ago) so it's not a SideKick issue. It does load fine from
> the DrivePak, though - with and without SideKick.
>

> Brian
>

> On 11/28/2012 3:56 PM, Mark Ormond wrote:
>>
>> Ok, I didn't have a chance to ship out my pak yet, so I tried this new
>> version today.
>>
>> Wow what a difference 5 days makes.
>>
>> It won't launch jeweled. You can get a copy of the game from coco3.com,
>> just register an account and then you can download.
>>
>> Jeweled runs fine from the drivepak without sidekick, but also will not
>> run if side kick has been loaded and then quit.
>>
>> Later,
>> dabone

Panasonic FSA1-WSX
Commodore 64