[Coco] SideKick 1.15

Brian Blake random.rodder at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 11:38:11 EST 2012

On 11/28/2012 10:45 AM, Robert Gault wrote:

> Felipe's program v1.15 works very well for me with a Ken-Ton scsi
> system with two hard drives, Roger Taylor's Drivepak, and Drivewire.
>
> The drive naming feature which is shared by RGBDOS and HDBDOS is not
> available on the Drivepak with the COCONET ROM. Nevertheless, Felipe
> has managed to make the feature work while using SideKick.
>
> I recommend Felipe's program to all on the list. Regards the program
> Jewels by Roger, I don't have that so can't test it with SideKick.
> I've not had trouble starting other ml programs.
>
> Robert

I'd certainly second Robert's opinion. I only have a problem with one
program that I've tested. That problem may well be with this specific
CoCo3 - which I will try to test out tonight or tomorrow - everything
else works great.

I haven't tried SideKick with DriveWire, nor have I tried the drive
renaming feature, but, I've used it with the SuperIDE and the DrivePak
and am quite happy with it.

Brian