[Coco] Score!

Mark McDougall msmcdoug at iinet.net.au
Wed Nov 28 00:16:42 EST 2012

Hi,

Won some apple keyboards on eBay, went to pick up and started chatting
with the guy and ended up walking out with a boxed Coco 2, Gomoku
cartridge and Cyrus manual (amongst other non-Coco items).

Was a bit disappointed when I got the chance this afternoon to check out
the Coco and found the power cord had been cut off. In my experience that
generally means "dead" but these were reasonably hardy beasts so not all
hope is lost.

Regards,