[Coco] CFP : DEIS2013 - Malaysia

Liezelle Ann Canadilla liezelle at sdiwc.info
Tue Nov 27 03:00:56 EST 2012

C A L L  F O R   P A P E R S  A N D   P A R T I C I P A T I O N

Please consider to contribute to and/or forward to the appropriate groups
and colleagues the following opportunity to submit and publish original
scientific results to DEIS2013.

All papers will be published in SDIWC Digital Library and in the
proceedings of the conference.
The submission deadline is January 3, 2013.

The Second International Conference on Digital Enterprise and Information
Systems (DEIS2013)
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
de at sdiwc.net
http://sdiwc.net/conferences/2013/malaysia1/

The Second International Conference on Informatics & Applications
(DEIS2013) will be held on March 4-6, 2013. The main objective of this
conference is to provide a medium for professionals, engineers,
academicians, scientists, and researchers across the globe to present the
result of their research activities in the field of Computer Science,
Engineering and Information Technology. DEIS2013 provides opportunities
for the delegates to share the knowledge, ideas, innovations and problem
solving techniques. Submitted papers will be reviewed by the technical
program committee of the conference.

All the accepted papers will be published in the proceedings of the
conference. In addition, high quality papers with improvements and
extension will be published in any of the following special issues:

1. International Journal of New Computer Architectures and their
Applications (IJNCAA)
http://www.sdiwc.net/ijncaa/

2. International Journal of Digital Information and Wireless
Communications (IJDIWC)
http://www.sdiwc.net/ijdiwc/

3. International Journal of Cyber-Security and Digital Forensics (IJCSDF)
http://sdiwc.net/security-journal/

4. International Journal of E-Entreprene urship and Innovation (IJEEI)
http://www.igi-global.com/journal/international-journal-entrepreneurship-innovation-ijeei/1130

Researchers are encouraged to submit their work electronically. All papers
will be fully refereed by a minimum of two specialized referees. Before
final acceptance, all referees comments must be considered.

Important Dates

Submission Date ------------:: January 3, 2013
Notification of acceptance -:: January 25, 2013 or Before
Camera Ready submission ----:: February 10, 2013
Registration ---------------:: February 10, 2013
Conference dates -----------:: March 4-6, 2013