[Coco] OT: Networking problem

Steve Batson steve at batsonphotography.com
Mon Nov 26 19:18:07 EST 2012

I see a couple of problems and I'm not a network expert.

1) The 192.168.x.x addresses are not routable which means they won't go out over routers and be accessible to anything on that network. They are for a local network.

2) Any device on say 192.168.0.x subnet can only talk to other devices on that same subnet, this includes the router

Steve Batson
Batson Photography
"Today's Special Moments, Tomorrow's Priceless Treasures"

Website: http://www.batsonphotography.com
Blog: http://www.batsonphotography.com/blog
Our Free Photography Site and Forum: http://www.digitalphotographerzone.com