[Coco] Drivepak clone (Modified Modem Pak) For Sale - Not anymore...

Robert Gault robert.gault at att.net
Thu Nov 22 23:32:56 EST 2012

Luis Antoniosi wrote:
> Try this last one,
>
> If doesn't work, I will need drivepak here to make further testings.
>
> Now the search should work for drivepak too.
>
> Felipe

I just tried this version with a drivepak from Roger Taylor. I can see the
contents of the drivepak but the F-key (search function) does not work correctly.

When I enter a name of a file on say uSD drive1, with drive0 a floppy, the
search starts on the floppy and then hangs. The floppy drive will not turn off
and Sidekick does not proceed to any of the uSD drives.

I may not be using the program as you intended. Did you want your program on the
uSD with all floppies turned off?

Robert