[Coco] Drivepak clone (Modified Modem Pak) For Sale - Not anymore...

Mark Ormond markormond at mtxsystems.com
Thu Nov 22 19:57:46 EST 2012

Tried it, and yes when I esc I'm in the browsed to disk image.
Ok, disk 005 has the donkey kong emulator on it.
Just browsing to it on the left hand side and pressing esc, 005 is mounted, and then I can load"donkey and run it just fine.
But if I select it in the right hand side, and press return, then screen goes green with no disk access.

I also noticed a very strange thing, I browsed to another disk, pressed esc, and then mistyped run as ru.
This caused the machine to lockup. Pressing esc without browsing doesn't cause this behavior.

Later,
dabone