[Coco] Metric Industries Model 104 printer voltage? Or docs?

Chad H chadbh74 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 21 21:35:57 EST 2012

Sorry about a late reply to this, but maybe it will still be of benefit to
you.

I actually have the exact same interface, using it with my CoCo 2 and HP
Deskjet 540.  It works great!

I checked the power supply and it's 9vdc, Center Positive!

I have the manual scanned and saved on my site here if you like ....
http://www.mediafire.com/?4fzk73i24xo77