[Coco] 6309/6809 opcodes with mixed 8/16 bit registers

Harry Hurst hhos at st-tel.net
Wed Nov 21 08:54:27 EST 2012

I see what you mean, Luis. Chris got everything right, as far as I can
see, up until page 7. That table on page 8 is a bit of a mess, though. I
understand how he could easily have made that particular mistake, that
opcode looks out of place in its proper position.

I have been looking at 6809 undocumented addressing modes, and have made
up a table in a spreadsheet file. I am attaching it to this post.
Hopefully, I will not have made any similar mistakes. There are two sheets
in the file. The first is basically a duplicate of Darren Atkinson's
opcode table. The second is the addressing modes table. Please let me know
if I have made any errors.

HH