[Coco] C/RMA question

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Tue Nov 20 19:00:17 EST 2012

Harry,
I am using a make file, but it runs a script for RLink. Example:

Prog: file1.r file2.r file3.r
   ProgLink  (script)

I haven't tried just doing it straight in the makefile as that should allow the "/" to break the lines.
I'll give that a shot and see what happens.
The problem come from a long line with many long lib paths and I think it was too long for the OS9 command parser (using the script). Make allows for the longer lines. I shortened some of the paths to get it to compile, but I know I have more subs coming so I was looking ahead. I think the C & RMA manuals specify no more than 32 subfiles. This program is pretty extensive so as it grows, I'll be combining files and in some cases creating others from "too large" files.

Thnx
Bill P

Bill Pierce
ooogalapasooo at aol.com