[Coco] Interbank Incident for Drivewire ?

Robert Gault robert.gault at att.net
Sun Nov 18 21:24:11 EST 2012

Charlie Pelosi wrote:
> Was Interbank Incident ever patched to run with drivewire?I'd really like to play through the game on my coco1 using DW.Seems like the perfect setup for such a game.Thanks!
> Charlie

Far as I can tell, Interbank Incident has not been patched for Drivewire. The
game is not in the 3rd party directory of the NitrOS-9 project and is not part
of the nightly builds.

However, it should be possible to patch the game. Ideally the game could be put
on an 80-track double sided disk with either a normal Boot for use with MESS or
VCC. Alternatively, the Boot could be swapped for a Drivewire Boot and CCDisk,
/d0, and /d1 swapped for rbdw3, dw3, and /x0.

I intend to look at this over the next few days. If successful, I will report
here and make arrangements for distribution.

Robert